Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For Rebecca!


I don't know anyone who loves brownies more than Rebecca does. Personally, I like the centers of the brownies, with no crust, but for those that like the crunchy edges, here's a recommend!

I must also tip my chef cap to "Mrs. Dean", a friend whose brownies are renowned around the world thanks to Yvette's delivery of a sampling when she went to Singapore in October.

I can't wait to bake some brownies for Rebecca at Christmas time. Somehow, I think Caleb will appreciate that as well.

5 comments:

This and That said...

Guess what? Mr. Dean called me and told me that Mrs. Dean is bringing the brownie recipe to church on Sunday. I will share it with you =)

Rebecca said...

That pan is hilarious! I like the concept =)

And, Mrs. Dean deserves the accolades. . . hers were the best brownies I've EVER tasted. I'm excited that Yvette has promised to get the recipe!

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me...and ya, that pan is different.. do you have that pan???

not2brightGRAM said...

Nope, don't have it.

I would want to find one that didn't have any edges... guess I'll just keep cutting off the perimeter!

not2brightGRAM said...

Yvette, is she also bringing the brownies? Hope so! =P