Thursday, June 18, 2009

Music - What's on Your iTunes?



I got this idea from a friend's blog and tweaked it a bit.

Make a list of all the artist's (not album names) that start with ("A") on your ipod or any MP3 player. Make a short comment about the artist or one of their songs. Then, tag someone to do the next letter ("B") and hotlink their blogspot. Obviously, they then do the next letter...

I'm tagging Jessica because she is the most likely to make it take off! I'm also tagging my friends Thea, and Claire because I know their paths don't intersect... And, if any of you can think of a way to improve this, go for it!


A


Aaron Keyes- I have just a single of this artist, "Psalm 62". It's a really touching rendition.

Aaron Shust- Again, just a single, "My Savior, My God".

Academy of St. Martin in the Fields- A stirring collection of classical Christmas songs.

Adam's Road- this group of ex-Mormon missionaries have surprising talent and equally surprising stories about how they left Mormonism behind and embraced the freedom of Christ. My favorite? Stone Temples, but I couldn't find a good rendition to link to.

No comments: