Friday, May 23, 2008

Congratulations, Jessica!

My niece, Jessica, is graduating in the morning from CSU-Sac. We're so very proud of her! Tonight we celebrated with a few family members and friends at Red Robin in Turlock.

I know she will go far. In fact, too far. She's moving to Minnesota after graduation!

CONGRATULATIONS, Jess! WOO-HOO! You did it!


(above) Dan, Jessica, Yvette and Jordan. My parents were there, too.




(above) The Band. Well, they should start a band. They already have their first album cover.

3 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Thanks again for taking me out! I had a lot of fun and it meant a lot to me! Love you!

Four peas in a pod said...

Jessica!!!!!

You are awesome! Congratulations on your graduation! All that hard work has paid off!

You have made a brave choice and are off to new adventures. Something tells me the seed you have planted is about to bloom into something incredibly wonderful.

I love you!

-A. Lori

Anonymous said...

sure was nice evening...had fun...going to miss that gal...