Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Funny Hunny

Now that we're working 40-50 hours a week selling on ebay and at our antique co-op in Marin, I haven't done a lot of cooking or dishes. Rick has never complained; in fact he frequently runs out for tacos, sandwiches or salad while I take a nap! He does a good job of digging socks out of the laundry basket and overlooking dusty blinds and unswept floors. And, he's picked up a whole lot of new household chores- voluntarily. (Yeah, he's quite a guy!)

Since I've had my new MacBook Pro, I've been enjoying working on the laptop online in the kitchen where it is light and open. It gets me out of the crowded office in the back of the house.


Today, I was working at the kitchen table, and Rick walked by and remarked, "Sweetie, if anyone asks, tell them you've been spending lots of time in the kitchen! I won't tell them what you're doing!"

3 comments:

3dingsandadog said...

At least you spend 40+ hours working...that gives you a good excuse! I don't spend much time in my kitchen...and I have no excuse! LOL

Anonymous said...

that was a great LINE...love the picture...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...enjoy your day OFF from the kitchen!!!!!

Jess(ica) said...

That's cute =)