Monday, May 4, 2009

Just For Jessica




8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
  1. Seeing Rebecca, Josh, Caleb and Annabelle in about two months.
  2. Dinner with Yvette tomorrow at Olive Garden.
  3. The Haiti Dinner this Saturday.
  4. The Living Room Concert (Jon Troast) at the Fletchers next week.
  5. Summer, in general (love those long days).
  6. Feeling better soon (new medication).
  7. My next long talk with Debbie.
  8. Sleep - always excited about that!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Drank coffee and talked with my man.
  2. Went to church.
  3. Went for a yummy frozen yogurt at a new place we found.
  4. Finished listing the rest of the bicycle parts on ebay.
  5. Talked with Rebecca on skype for her birthday.
  6. Sniffled a little because I miss Caleb and Annabelle so much.
  7. Watched "John Adams" (a documentary mini-series)
  8. Took a hot relaxing bubble bath.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Go to Singapore.
  2. Go to Minnesota with my man.
  3. Sell our house(s).
  4. Move to the coast.
  5. Thoroughly clean my house.
  6. Figure out how to market Rick's Art Lamps successfully.
  7. Get a pancreas transplant.
  8. Memorize portions of the Bible (I try, but I ain't as sharp as I used to be...)
8 Shows I Enjoy on DVD:
  1. The Office
  2. JAG
  3. NCIS
  4. Law & Order (1990s)
  5. Law & Order (CI)
  6. Numb3rs
  7. Lie to Me
  8. John Adams

I love you Jess!

2 comments:

This and That said...

=)

Jess(ica) said...

Yay!!! And I love the pic, too! Way to go above and beyond the scope of the "tag" =)

Love you!!!